Вы не авторизированы: Вы не можете создавать темы; Вы не можете отвечать в теме.
|#1 Gizmo77 [
|Hello. Sorry if my question is kind of stupid, but is there any archive of tracking numbers from my account? Some time ago I sent registered letter to Romania, status was delivered & I deleted number from my account, also I throw wawy postal confirmation. Now customer is saying that he didn't receive this mail, but at the moment I don't have tracking number of this package. One and only help is that there are some archives on this server :) I know the date of sent package & the name I used for the tracking number. Thanks in advance|
#11483 Gizmo77 [
no, if you deleted your item, then we do not keep it.
if you send it to archive, then it is in archive section
|#3 Gizmo77 [
Many thanks for Your answer :)
- Amazon [Service] datas0ft
- Where is my package? common thread [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Jason Vorhees
- Singapore Post not working [Service] AbdulAbdullahAbdihAbaduhAbadah
- Postal addition inqueries [Service] blaze73
- EMS delivery to Russia? Signature Required? [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] EBAY_SELLER_KZ