Вы не авторизированы: Вы не можете создавать темы; Вы не можете отвечать в теме.
|#1 Gizmo77 [
|Hello. Sorry if my question is kind of stupid, but is there any archive of tracking numbers from my account? Some time ago I sent registered letter to Romania, status was delivered & I deleted number from my account, also I throw wawy postal confirmation. Now customer is saying that he didn't receive this mail, but at the moment I don't have tracking number of this package. One and only help is that there are some archives on this server :) I know the date of sent package & the name I used for the tracking number. Thanks in advance|
#11483 Gizmo77 [
no, if you deleted your item, then we do not keep it.
if you send it to archive, then it is in archive section
|#3 Gizmo77 [
Many thanks for Your answer :)
- Tools: Ebay orders/tracking numbers upload tool [Service] rezendez750
- Where is my package? common thread [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] EBAY_SELLER_KZ
- Estimated Delivery from Nigeria to South Africa [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] EBAY_SELLER_KZ
- wish [Feedback about your purchases] bratari-2
- application for android? [Feedback about your purchases] sampb