Вы не авторизированы: Вы не можете создавать темы; Вы не можете отвечать в теме.
|#1 grizewald [
Let me just say what a great resource you guys have created here with trackitonline! When you are ordering parts for your hobby from all over the world, this site really helps you to keep updated about the progress of shipments.
I've noticed a problem with tracking items from the Taiwanese Post...
I have an item which is shown as "No Information". If I go to the Taiwan Post's site and search for the item as a parcel, I also get no results. However, if I search for the item as an International Letter, then it is found.
I don't know why they have different databases for parcels and letters, but trackitonline needs to search both databases if an item is not found as a parcel.
Thank you for your feedback and opinion.
Taiwan post curently has captcha, which needs to be cracked, but we have no time to make crack on it yet.
We contcted with TP employees before and they confirmed that they have no other online versions (API) to connect. They suggested other type of communication, but it was not compatible for service and not online.
So we can connetc it only if we have captcha crack.
- Where is my package? common thread [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] lulian
- New postal service from China to Kyrgyzstan? [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Hermann
- Meaning of n letter... [Service] beic
- Into customs () date and time red [Shipping international: Practices & Guides] Kinsley
- Yun Express tracking mafunctioning [Service] AnnaParodi